Friday, April 23, 2010

Quickest Fuck Close In The West

Things have been progressing for me. I had a make out with my d2 last night and I rolled dolo to the club to meet some fellow PUAs. My wings are the shit. We all look out for each other and build each other up to make sure we all close. This is team work at it's finest.

I run a few sets. Grab some numbers and then I see my wings. I totally bullshit a DHV story about them beating up some guy that tried to mug me and the girl bought it. Apparently she came with them to the club so it wasn't some random girl at the club they picked up. Either way, when I enter the set with my wings I only say awesome compliments for them. It's fantastic to have a mutual respect and camaraderie with your boys. We hang out and have a blast just shooting the shit. Just great rapport. I'll puff on my Diamond Crown Maximus while we drink and hit on girls on the patio and just socialize. We never take each other too seriously and always roll with the punches. We're a versatile bunch. Merge a few sets, I hit on a group of 5 Latinas with only 1 that I like, but the group thinks I'm funny, so we exchange numbers and I move to 2 Asian girls which I tell they're fucking cute and this must be the "Light Skinned Asians" section. They think its awesome. One of the sisters shit tests me which I pass with flying colors. Now, I'm in. She invites me to sit in between them while I put my arms around both. This attracted a lot of attention from gawking on lookers. So much in fact, the club photographer took several pictures of us and said I'm a lucky guy and a pimp. Why thank you! Now I'm kinoing my target and both are asking me about the afterparty and personal questions. The cute one is touching and caressing my thigh and I squeeze her tighter and bring her together. She's just way too cute. We're wrapped up in a bubble of love and enjoying the sexual tension. Club is closing, so I do a quick number close and kiss the girls farewell. I meet up with my wings and we head to the afterparty.

I get lost on the way there and get a call from my buddy at like 2 AM and while I wait for my wings to pick up some other girls, I'm having a conversation. 20 mins later, my wings roll up, one has the girl he brought to the club still, and my other wing has 2 girls... sisters. One is obviously his target and the sister greets me and is already throwing IOIs. "Nice car! I'm Paula!" She doesn't speak much English. Good thing I can hold my own with the Espanol.

We go to into my wing's small room and theres plenty of alcohol. We mix a few drinks, toast a few, and start getting the party on. We're shooting the shit and enjoying ourselves. 10 mins into the interaction, my wing decides we need to take a group picture. The sister is telling me I should "take my clothes off to feel more comfortable" and that I should drink more as she pours me another glass. Since the sister was sitting across from me in a single computer chair, it was difficult to kino and get close to her. Once we get ready for a group picture, she jumps in my lap and we snap a few photos. Shes now totally into me and I move closer and like lightning hitting the ground, we instantly start making out. Shes giving me tongue, straddling me, playing with my hair, and trying to take my clothes off. I oblige. I loosen her belt, take her bra off unleash her massive tits. They are all natural and so great to suck on. I'm now taking my clothes off and my shirt off, shes un-doing my belt buckle and unzipping my pants. Next to me is my wing and his girl suddenly turned on by our passion and making out with her girl. On the floor next to us is my other wing with his girl getting it on. It was like a massive orgy like Eyes Wide Shut status.
She pulls my cock out and starts sucking it. I'm kicking back enjoying it. More titty sucking, and now I tell her to get up and I rip her panties off. Now we're both naked and kissing and licking each other up and down. Shes a bit salty. I lift her skirt up and play with her pussy. Nice and wet, and shaven... thank God. Now shes licking my ears, my face, my nipples, and tonguing my balls. This girl rocks! Shes straddling me and trying to put my bare cock into her pussy. I tell her to wait while I grab a condom in my pants pocket which was conveniently located. I throw the condom on and start fucking her. We did reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, her riding me, all sorts of positions. Now at this time, the timid girl with my wing tells him shes uncomfortable and they leave to fuck in the car. My other wing and with her sister is getting it on but they look a bit shy on the mattress. Shes screaming with pleasure as I mount her and pull her hair. I'm biting her neck and she reciprocates. Passionate fucking. Now, we're fucking against the wall next I'm pounding her from behind and slapping her ass. Shes moaning so loud. I hear her speaking Spanish and calling me "papacito" and "ai corigo" which I'm assuming means daddy, the later I have no clue what it means. I asked around too. After about 45 mins of non stop fucking, I'm getting close to cumming, I pull out, tell her where I'm going to blast her, throw off the jimmy hat off and bust a fat load all over her tits and chest. She was smiling while I drenched her in cum. She starts stroking my cock post orgasm and starts to give me a rub down. Massaging my legs, my back, and my arms. She definitely knows how to take care of a man. At the same time, she's hugging me and thanking me for fucking her. I'm feeling great. We clean up, slow dance to my wing's computer play list, and I walk them to the car. I didn't really want her number, but my wing insists we exchange numbers because he is fucking her sister. We do and we kiss goodnight... well morning since it was 5AM. I was beat, but that was the quickest fuck I've ever had!


No comments:

Post a Comment