Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hell Of A Lifestyle

It's an awesome feeling pushing your game passed the limits... some may be scared, but true progress is made violating boundaries. The atomic bomb, space exploration, and the cure for polio are just some of the human achievements produced when people 'raise the bar.' Apply this to a Player Lifestyle, and crazy erotic shit starts to happen.

As an aspiring International Playboy, I will be sharing my chronicles of my local endeavors in beautiful Orange County. My blog will serve as my "journal of exploits" (which Jim Rohn says is particularly valuable to anyone looking to reach the pinnacle of any field), an inspiration for others, and a testimony to the lessons learned in-field in the pursuit of the ULTIMATE HIGH PERFORMANCE PLAYBOY LIFESTYLE.

- OCtane


No comments:

Post a Comment