Thursday, June 3, 2010

Making Memories On Memorial Day

Another ironic fitting post for another Holiday. Sometimes you have to freestyle life and just go out on a whim. I met Lara last week at a 18+ club which had a massive turn out Summer Break is now here. In fact, I met a ton of young Latina hotties, but I had to travel to make this happen. Insane amount of sets and turned out I raked in 8 numbers that night. My wing escalated on a tranny and tried to see if she was a he and when he attempted to clinch the clam, the heshe scolded and denied him LOL... but thats another story. Anyways, at the end of the night I was waiting for my wing to use the restroom and I was bored so I opened a set in the mean time. The set was two dudes hitting on 2 girls, however only 1 was in engaged, so I swooped in and opened from leaning back on the couch and motioning for her to come over. Compliance test #1 passed. She walked over with a smile. I grabbed her and we talked for a bit. She still had that smile and her braces were glimmering. I knew I was on a time constraint as it seems the dudes in set were running out of juice so I had to step it up a notch. My wing came out of the restroom and I introduced him to her. Then I ran the "I bet you're shy..." gambit on her and plugged that into the Nervous Test. The Nervous Test is a great excuse to escalate and touch sexually quickly and its great fun as well. I sat her down and put my hand on her kneed and move up incrementally to her pussy. Each step of the way, you ask "Nervous?" and keep moving closer. She passed with flying colors and I went all the way to her vagina and touched it. She liked that. The friend was now trying to drag her away which my wing attempted to disengage and distract. I number closed her quickly and released. She txted me later since I called her right after I received the number so she had mine, asking: "Who is this?" "Which I played another game with her." She enjoyed it and I told her to save my number as its very important.

Fast forward a couple days and I get a random txt on the weekend: "Hey sexy Asian!"

My late reply was fairly unoriginal, "Hey sexy Latina!"

Either way, sexual framing from the get-go. Continued to mention she should come over and do something for me, but she had work in the morning. So I resumed the sexual tension for Sunday night right before Memorial Day. Most people are bored Sunday evening so I figured I would have a high success rate. To be honest, she was one of many in a mass txt I sent out. I made her qualify herself then send me her logistics. Apparently she lives 2 hours away. Fuck! Normally I don't like driving that far for a d2, but she seemed really into it, we had sexual tension, and she qualified herself sufficiently. I was bored and figured I would make a quick trip since my buddy lives about 25 mins away from her.

By the time I packed and left it was 10:30pm and I told her originally 10pm, it took me 2 hours to get there so I arrived right after Midnight. I passed her street as it was this city was in the boonies. Right as I drove through her neighborhood I got a txt (I do radio silence with girls prior to our meet up) saying: "You flaked!" I txt her back when I pulled up to her driveway, "I'm here, cum out!" 5 mins later she came out and greeted me. She looked hotter than I remembered. 5'1" Latina with sexy eyes and great skin. Youthful and full of energy. She said she took off all her clothes because she thought I wasn't coming, I told her, "we'll just have to do that later tonight..."

Once in the car we had a really positive vibe. I was expecting a young teenage girl to be relatively naiive, uninteresting, and typically into teenage girl stuff... I was pleasantly wrong. Lara had a great perspective on life and many interesting things to talk about that people older than me rarely speak of. It was refreshing and her outlook on life was similar to mine. For a bit, I felt a bit nervous as I was beginning to actually like her. Drove and got lost on the way to the beach. I figured it was a gorgeous night out, we should go check out the tide pools (which I had no clue how to even get to the beach nor where the hell the tide pools were located).

I ran into a main street that I recalled from enjoying a dinner in this part of town. I knew it was near the beach and ocean because I made a turn and it took me right next to the beach where I accidentally ran a yellow turning red light on a right turn while the flashing lights and cameras went off and I freaked out. This occurrence allowed me to locate the beach. Unfortunately there was hardly any parking because the beach was closed at 12:30 am and the gates were up. So I parked my car under a street light in the neighborhood. She was very careful about her purse being secure. Apparently she had her purse stolen before. Lara asked to put her purse in the trunk and went to the rear of my car and tried to open the hatch. Funny! I told her the "trunk" is in the front and engine is in the rear. She laughed and I put my arm around her and walked her to the beach path.

I turned on my LED flashlight (which rocks! Thanks Costco) and illuminated the way. After 50 feet on the dark path she stopped and made a weird grasp, I stopped too and looked and what she saw. At first it sent a bit of a chill down my spine. Is that a dead body? It looked like a body in denim on the ground sprawled out near the edge of the path. We approached it cautiously.

As we got closer, I realized it was some dude passed out lying on the ground and snoring loudly. Looked late twenties, early thirties, white male, in jeans and a denim shirt. He was not responsive to me talking or shining a 150 Lumens LED light in his face. His shirt was up and his pants saggy and zipper undone. His phone and belongings were scattered around his body. I was going to see if the dude was alright, but Lara exclaimed, "Let's pose with him!" I had to drop my responsible, save the world attitude and embrace her young, fun loving spirit. We snapped some funny poses with the guy and she couldn't steadily take a decent picture while holding the flashlight and had to repeat about 5 times. Then the passed out dude began to wake up and started saying, "Seriously? Seriously?" I said, "Seriously what?" and asked if he was alright. He slowly got up and I started asking him questions, "What happened to you? Where are you coming from?" I told him his phone was on the ground and he grabbed it but it was all scratched up and damaged. He then mumbled and yelled for "Pedro!" while speaking some incoherent drug addict talk. He began stumbling towards the beach and yelled, "This way to San Pedro! Follow me, I'll lead!" Which was our cue to slowly back away while Mr.Drug Addict ran into the dark towards the beach.

Lara and I laughed hysterically at his antics and continued to make it an on-going joke. The flashlight proved handy. I have to, but I only carry one as I like to be the only one in control of the flashlight. She removed her high heels and we walked on the sand and saw a bunch of younger people drinking beer and hanging out on the lifeguard tower. We passed them and ended up on the rocks close to them, but in the dark alone. I grabbed her by the hand and after we moved along a few rocks, she paused to look at the ocean. I parked myself right next to her on the same breaker rock and grabbed her. Pulled her face towards mine and I kissed her. She kissed back and added some tongue. Lara turned it into a semi-makeout and I removed myself before she could, making her want more. We continued to search for tide pools and small cervices where sea animals hang out, but had no luck. We ended up about 20 feet into the tide on a collection of rocks and I stopped and told her to spread the blanket she was wrapped up in out for us to sit on. We sat and I pulled out some flavoured cigars. Lara said, she never tried a cigar before. I told her "Theres a first time for everything!" I lit her cigarillo and told her how to "suck" and smoke properly. I lit myself one and we enjoyed the cigars while watching the waves and the full moon illuminate the water like a sparkling sea of diamonds. Lara mentioned she was really enjoying this and was very talkative. We had a really great conversation and when her cigarillo went out from not smoking, I lit it, she took a few more puffs and wanted to throw it away. She wanted to resume kissing. She went in and we began a heavy make out session, I quickly tossed my cigar and moved my cigar hand all over her teenage body. Massively sexy. Soft skin and amazing body. Lara pulled my hair a bit and gave me lots of tongue. I reciprocated by pulling her hair a bit and grabbing her neck. Licked her neck and gave it a few kisses. We continued to kiss passionately for 5-10 mins and I began to run my hand underneath her shirt and all over her torso. I grabbed her nice tits and squeezed them. She was exhaling in enjoyment. I pushed her back and laid her down on the blanket on her back. Quickly after I ran my hand and fingers down to her crouch. She had jeans on and a massaged her vagina outside before putting my hand down her pants. Lara quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants for me for better access. She was wearing a nice thong and I moved it to the side where I stimulated her clit and rubbed her pussy. Lara was already very wet. I put my finger in her and she moaned and sat up for a bit. Her pussy was soaking and felt nice and slippery. I massaged her g-spot with my finger and pushed the wall with my finger and quickly found her erogenous zone. It was so uncomfortable on a craggy uneven rock with my left hand underneath her head and my finger in her pussy that I had to move around and it broke the passion for a fraction of a second. Back to fingering her, she looked at me with lust. Recognizing this, I told her to take my shirt off which she said, "We're not having sex!" I said, "OK" while I continued to finger her. Apparently she need more convincing with my fingers. I tried again to get myself naked to fuck her, but she kept stopping me. After a good 25 mins of making out and fingering her I was a bit tired so I paused and held her for a bit. She buttoned up her pants and I wiped her pussy juice all over her shirt. I grabbed her and we sat talking while she rested her head on my chest. We talked about constellations which seg-wayed into horoscope talk and then she mentioned our signs were "perfect for each other" and we would "totally get along." I told her I didn't really believe in horoscope shit, but if she really wants to put a positive vibe on "us" then I wasn't going to get all logical and fuck something that could help me up.

After talking and intermittently making out here and there, I decided it was about 3AM and I should find an isolation location so we can get busy. I told her I needed to check in before "it was too late." Fortunately I passed a hotel on the way to park my car by the beach and it was very close. We gathered out stuff and made or way back to the car. Brushed off the sand and I cruised it to the hotel. Gorgeous hotel, Lara then mentioned she had her senior ball there for high school which kind of triggered my mental alarm which rang, "Wow this girl is really young!" It was a nice hotel and a great location, but the desk lady said they were completely full. Damn! I asked for other recommendations and there were a few right across the street. I went to those as well and they all said they're at capacity. Lara stayed in the car. Shit, so I busted out my Kayak app on my Blackberry and called all the top 4 star hotels. Only one had vacancy... the last room. I made a comment about it haunted or something and she started saying she had visions and saw ghosts and stuff. I made fun of her, but she was sharing something very personal which she felt judged by. Lara mentioned her grandma being a shaman that conjured spirits and was a bad person, so her legacy or black magic transferred to her and she occasionally sees weird things. I quickly changed the subject to something more up beat. Fortunately this hotel was close, but Google fucking Maps took me the wrong way and I had to turn around which further fucked up the vibe. By the time we arrived, it was close to 4AM. I parked in the parking lot and told her it could take a while, so she better come with me because she was going to be bored in the car. She hesitated then accepted my frame. I opened her door and she got out. Walked to the counter and the Middle Eastern desk dude took forever. I was there while he was making copies of IDs, Credit Cards, entering shit on the computer, he was like a total n00b, but he hooked it up with a discount because I charmed him and gave me an extra day to check out on Tuesday instead of Monday (Memorial Day). In the mean time I was talking with Lara and being funny. She loves my jokes! I taught her how to punch and was just staring at her in the light realizing how super cute she was. We finally got two keys and made our way to the room. It was a bit of a walk.

I opened the door and turned the lights on while I set down my bag on the chair, so the only place she could hang out was the bed. I told her I was going to use the bathroom and went to take a piss. I took my time and when I went back into the room she was curled up in the fetal position with a blanket smiling at me on the bed. I snuggled her and spooned her a bit. We made out some what on the bed and she quickly fell asleep in my arms on the pillows. After a quick 20 min nap or so she woke up after I stopped caressing her face... I was getting tired! She asked, "What time is it?" "4:30" "We should go" I then explained it would be better to go in the morning because I was tired. She insisted she had to be up early in the morning for work, but then again she told me she starts work at 1PM... so I found this unusual. Later she explained her mom was going to pick her up in the morning and she had to be up. She kept saying "We should go" and that it was getting late. After 5 attempts to keep her at the hotel, I figured I needed to try something different and got up and told her we should take off. In the hall way right next to the door, we started kissing heavily, she threw me against the wall, and I pulled her hair. We were passionately intertwined and I began rubbing her body down and fingering her. She was sopping wet. My fingers were covered in her juices and it kept flowing on my fingers. I continued to finger her until she was moaning. I grabbed her and moved her to the bed. I said, "I want to make you cum." She said, "OK" I quickly pushed her on the bed and told her to lay back. I worked off her jeans and panties to reveal her shaven pussy. Her high heels flipped off and I pulled the pants off. Then I took her bra and shirt off. She was naked on the bed and I continued to finger her. Her eyes were rolling back and she was exhaling heavily. She yelled, "Taste me!" I didn't want to eat her out just yet, so I thread cut and told her my cock would feel much better. "Taste me! I want you to taste me!" I began to unbutton my shirt with my free hand and she asked what I was doing. "I'm taking my shirt off." "Why?" "Because I'm getting naked." "Why?" "So I can pull my cock out." I quickly undid my complicated belt and took my pants off with one hand, which was quite a feat. I pulled out my throbbing cock and she oogled it. I knew from then she wanted some dick. I brought it closer to her and said I'm going to stick it in while continuing to finger her. She said, "But you don't have a condom..." "I do" Whipping out my Trojan in my pocket. I threw it on and inserted my dick into her lovely teenage pussy. So nice. She moaned and started to sweat. "It's so big... feels so good." "Thanks baby, you're pussy is so nice." I fucked her missionary for 10 mins or so, then she asked "Can I ride you baby?" I said, "Sure" and turned over on my back. She jumped on my cock and started riding me like the Kentucky Derby. Moving back and forth and up and down all over it. She was really quiet for some reason, but from her face she was enjoying it immensely.

After 5 mins of riding me cowgirl style, she abruptly jumped up and paused hovering over my dick. A torrent of cum flowed out of pussy and soaked me thoroughly. My dick, balls, thighs, legs, stomach, and the bed were absolutely drenched. I would estimate about 2-3 cups worth of cum came out of this girl thats barely 5 feet tall. I laid there somewhat amazed at this spectacle and she quivered to my left holding her pussy, exhausted, and exhaling deeply like she just ran a marathon. "I've never ... came... like that ... before... ever!" she exclaimed while holding a naughty grin. "I can't believe I was that quiet and came so quick. I came like no other." "Yes you did!" "Did you cum baby?" "No dear, I'm still ready to go" I told her. She was very tired and she didn't want to fuck any more after that orgasm. I was telling her, I want to give you another one and I'm still up for it! She seemed distant and not wanting to do anything. I fucked her pussy a bit more while she just laid there on the bed in her giant wet spot. She asked, "how long are you going to take?" Which pissed me off because I just gave her the orgasm of her life and shes putting me on a time constraint and isn't into it anymore. I put it in her vagina a bit more and she was very bleak. I grabbed some lotion and had her stroke me off which she did with both hands, but she wasn't doing a good job, so I told her to blow me, which she declined to do. I attempted to convince her to finish me off so I could cum by giving me head, but she didn't want to. I told her I was just going to jerk off. "Where do you want my cum baby?" "Anywhere, but on my face." I jerked off while perving to her sexy Latina body and busted a fat nut all over her. I think I came on the wall 4 feet away too. It was a lot of cum and I showered her with it. "That was A LOT of CUM! Wow, it's all over me and running down my body." I grabbed her a towel and I cleaned up myself. She was a lot more pleasant after wards and she explained she didn't want to give me head because "she wanted to get to know me better and make sure I was worth it" WTF? I told her not to worry about it and cleaned up. I gave her a hot towel to wipe herself down and she got dressed.

I took her home and the sunrise was gorgeous over the mountains and fields of the area. Stunning! It was peaking on a clear day with no clouds and a magnificent aura of light flooded the plains. Very romantic and she smiled saying how awesome it was and how much fun she had. She thanked me for the sex and played with my hair while I drove her home. She was in a bubble of love and totally digging me on the way back. I could tell she was content and happy. The sex definitely invigorated both of our energy levels and we enjoyed a memorable sunrise on Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment